The recipe is taken from essen-und-trinken.de and tweeked a bit to fit a smaller size.
Note: I took note of this recipe to modify it at a later time
1pack vanillin sugar
1 pack backing powder
teaspoon of salt
1 pack vanilla pudding
50 ml milk
1 can of peach
- Mix the dough together. Result should be quite dryish. Save around 1/4 of the dough to use as crumbles later on.
- Mix the quark sugar egg together to get a smooth creme. Mix vanillin pudding and milk separately. (Use milk to dissolve the vanillin powder better).
- Put the dough on a plate with 26 cm in diameter, make it really thin and also fill the edge with dough. Fill the plate with the creme.
- Add around 100g of flour to the saved dough to make it more crumbly, optionally add vanillin sugar to it. Put the peach on top of the creme, and throw some crumbles on top of the peach. It should cover the whole peach layer.
- Bake in 175° for around 30 minutes, it should have changed color and rose a bit. Put on an aluminium lid to prevent the top from getting dark, and leave the cake in the oven for another 20 minutes.
maybe dont add vanilla pudding powder or leave out the egg, make it more of a thin, but dry quark creme
prepare dough and crumbles separately
dough: subtract 80g flour and 20g butter
crumbles: 100g flour, 50g butter, 50g sugar, vanillin sugar