The recipe is taken from essen-und-trinken.de and tweeked a bit to fit a smaller size.
Note: I took note of this recipe to modify it at a later time
8 g vanillin sugar
16 g backing powder
teaspoon of salt
1 package vanilla pudding
50 ml milk
1 can of peach
some lemon squeezes
- Mix the ingredients for the dough together. The resulting dough should be quite dryish. Save around 1/4 of the dough to use as crumbles later on.
- Mix the quark sugar egg together to get a smooth creme. Mix vanillin pudding and milk separately. (Use milk to dissolve the vanillin powder better) and add them to your quark mixture. Finally add some lemon squeezes to the creme.
- Put the dough on a plate with 26 cm in diameter, make sure it is as thinly distributed as possible and fill the edge with doudh as well. Fill the now prepared plate with the creme.
- Add around 100g of flour to the saved dough to make it more crumbly, optionally add vanillin sugar to it. Put the peach on top of the creme, and throw some crumbles on top of the peach. It should cover the whole peach layer.
- Bake in 175° for around 30 minutes. Your creation should have changed color and rose a bit. Put on an aluminium lid onto the cake to prevent the top from getting dark, and leave the cake in the oven for another 20 minutes at the same temperature.